Nothing says Christmas like a big festive bowl of punch. With cranberry and orange juice, it is full of festive flavors!
- 64oz cran-raspberry juice
- 52oz pulp-free orange juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 6 cups raspberry sherbet
- 12oz bag frozen raspberries
- In a large punch bowl or in several large pitchers, mix together the cran-raspberry juice, orange juice, and ginger ale.
- Pour in the raspberries and stir. Scoop the sherbet and place it evenly on the top of the punch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is an estimate only.
Try my Christmas Muddy Buddies for a great addition to your holiday party!
Can you make your Christmas punch ahead of time? This punch is best served right after making it as the soda will begin to go flat, and the sherbet will just melt into the punch.
If you like this peach pie for one recipe, let me know! Or if you’ve made the recipe let me know how it went. I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy baking!