The idea of deviled strawberries may have started on TikTok but they make a great little snack or easy appetizer.
- 20 medium strawberries
- 2 oz full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, for dusting
- Wash and dry the strawberries then remove the tops and cut out the center of the strawberries to leave a divot for the whipped topping.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then add the sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Beat the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture together until fully combined. Put into a piping bag or a zip-top bag with the tip cut off.
- Pipe a dollop of icing into each of the strawberry halves. Lightly dust with cocoa powder.
For best results with making whipped cream, refrigerate your beaters and mixing bowl. The cold will help the cream whip up faster.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is an estimate only.
If you’re looking for another easy strawberry recipe I recommend trying my Strawberry Cream Cheese Turnover recipe.
These strawberries are best served the same day they’re made as the juice from the cut strawberries and make the icing a little runny and weird. They do need to be stored in the fridge if they’re going to be left out for longer than 2 hours.
If you’ve made this recipe, let me know how it went! I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy baking!