When you’re looking for a delicious dessert, look no further than this peach pie for one (though it can easily be doubled and made for two). There is no top crust and the crust itself is super easy and, with a texture similar to a sugar cookie, super delicious. Fill that with some fresh peaches and peach filling and you have a tasty comfort food dessert. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup mashed peach (about 1 small peach)
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sliced peaches (about 1 medium or 2 small peaches)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter. Mix in your 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and 1/4 cup + 2 teaspoons flour. Mix just until combined.
- Press into an 8oz ramekin. Press into the bottom and up the sides. Don't worry if it doesn't go all the way up the sides.
- Bake the crust for 15 to 20 minutes until set and starting to get golden brown. Set in the fridge to cool.
- Slice up your peach and set aside. I like the slices to be about 1/4" thick.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the 1/4 cup mashed peach, 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon water, 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sugar, and 2 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch. Thoroughly mix together.
- Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring each time, until the mixture has thickened and the mixture has lost its cloudy look.
- Place the sliced peaches into the crust and pour the mashed peach mixture over the top. Spread evenly over the top and place back in the fridge.
- Allow to fully cool then enjoy!
I recommend choosing a freestone peach (such as Elberta) to make it easier to remove the pit from your peach.
To avoid having to cut the peach skin off, simply place your peach in boiling hot water for 1 to 2 minutes then run under cold water and the skin should slide right off.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate only.
If you would like the full-sized version of this pie, check out it out here. If you’re looking for more small-batch ramekin recipes, check out my individual apple crisp or single-serving brownie recipe.
How to Store Peach Pie
Once your peach pie has cooled, store it in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. It should last up to 4 days in the fridge. I like this pie cold but you can leave it out at room temperature for about 1 hour to let it warm up a bit if you prefer.
I would not freeze this peach pie as it will alter the texture of the fresh peaches. It may also affect the cornstarch/peach mixture and make it runny.
If you like this peach pie for one recipe, let me know! Or if you’ve made the recipe let me know how it went. I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy baking!