These are easy and delicious Christmas cookies that don’t require any baking! With red and green M&Ms, you’ll still have a festive look without all the work.
No-Bake Christmas Cookie Recipe
Crispy and chewy no-bake cookies are an easy and festive Christmas treat!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup red and green M&Ms
- 10-15 drops food coloring (red or green)
- Cook the 2 tablespoons butter, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup corn syrup together just until sugar dissolves. Add in 2 cups marshmallows, 1/2 cup peanut butter and food coloring.
- Stir in the 6 1/2 cups corn flakes. Gently stir in marshmallows and M&Ms (if you do too much stirring, they will get melty)
- Scoop out 1/4c an flatten them into cookie shapes. Set on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Let sit 20 or 30 minutes to fully cool. Enjoy
Food coloring is optional, I like to use it to had a bit more Christmas flair.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate only.
If you’re looking for more easy Christmas treats, check out my Christmas Muddy Buddies or Christmas Punch.
No-bake cookies are best eaten within 2-3 days of making. Make sure to store no-bake cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
If you like this mini apple crisp recipe, let me know! Or if you’ve made the recipe let me know how it went. I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy baking!